Monday 5 January 2015

2014 Round Up

It honestly feels like I haven't sat down and wrote a blog post in about a year, turns out it's been 5 months, crazy! I miss blogging a lot so I hope that 2015 will be the year that I get back into it. I'm aiming for at least 1 post a month to ease me back into things. 

2014 was a whirlwind of a year. I had many struggles to face but also had plenty of uplifts which got me back on my feet again. 

February saw my 16th birthday
April I met and started going out with my boyfriend who I am thankfully still with.
May I started my dreaded GCSE exams so was more focused on them than anything.
June I finally finished the exams (hooray!!)
July I had my prom which wasn't as good as everyone had hoped.
August was GCSE results day (read about my results here)
September I started Sixth form which has been the most life changing experience, the jump in workload is mental! 
October I started my very first Job where I was a Christmas Temporary.
November.. Nothing too exciting.
December was Christmas, I had a wonderful Christmas and I also found out that I am being kept on for a year in my job, woohoo!!

I hope everyone had a wonderful Christmas and I wish you all a happy new year! 
Lucy x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for commenting on my blog, I love reading every single one of them! Don't forget to check me out on bloglovin', I will follow you all back, links on the side bar :) xx