Tuesday 26 August 2014

Back To School: Organising School Work!

Hi everyone! I'm thinking about doing a Back To School series on my blog so I thought I'd kick things off with how I'm planning on organising my school work this year. I'm going into Year 12 this year, so I'm starting Sixth Form. Aaah nervous! As I only have 4 subject this year, I thought I'd show you how I'm going to organise the work at school and at home.


I brought this pink A4 Expanding Pocket File from Tesco for £2.50 and I thought this would be a great way to keep all of my school work seperate and tidy! There are 12 pockets so this means I can have 3 pockets for each subject. I'm going to have one pocket for school work which I have done in that lesson. Another for homework which I have got from that lesson to complete and then in the final pocket I am going to have homework which I have gotten given back or for any spare sheets I have been given. I will probably only keep school work in the file for a week and then transfer it into a folder for that particular subject. 



This folder is very sturdy and the perfect size to fit in a backpack/bag, whichever you use for school! It will keep all of the papers organised and tidy, they won't get all bent or crumpled up which they would get if they were lying in the bottom of your bag. There is also a larger pocket at the front which I will use to put either a note book or paper in which I will use to write on.

How are you organising your school work?
Lucy x
  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for commenting on my blog, I love reading every single one of them! Don't forget to check me out on bloglovin', I will follow you all back, links on the side bar :) xx