Tuesday 8 July 2014

Guest post: Summer nail polishes!

Hi I'm Sarah from Sarah Eliza and I thought I was write a guest post on the lovely Lucy's blog while she's been a little busy recently. As I am writing this it's supposed to be summer while it throws it down with rain outside my window and this is why I thought I would share with you my summer nail choices and a lot of them make a frequent appearance on my blog as I love the shades and makes so much. 


Probably one of my favourite lines of nail varnish is the Barry M Gelly Hi-Shine Nail Varnishes and they are always coming out with new additions to the collection and one of the newer shades is a light blue shade in Sugar Apple which many have compared to the beloved Essie's Mint Candy Apple. I am a big fan of blue nail varnishes so I always find a way of slipping one in to any season and being a nice light pastel blue this is a perfect summer shade. Another on of the Barry M Gelly Nail Varnishes that I think will be great for summer is the shade Passion Fruit and this was one of the first shades to be released into this collection I think back last summer. I am not a big pink nail fan but this slightly coral-pink would be a great holiday shade. Another one that I think is a great holiday shade is this Sinful Colours shade in Hazard and is a orange with a slight pink to it. It's not a shade I would jump to regularly but I know it's a shade a lot of people will love.
Pastels are great this time of year and one of my favourite pastel pinks is another Sinful Colours choice in Easy Going. Being a light shade, it does need more than one coat but, for me it only needs my usual of two coats to look perfect for me.
Sticking to the light, pastel shades, a nice yellow is a great one for this time of year and I love this Models Own one in the shade Lemon Meringue. To me, this is a perfect pastel yellow and is great throughout the entire duration of summer!

So I hope you enjoyed this quick post discussing my summer nail picks! What are some of your favourite summer nail shades?
Hope you're doing great, 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for commenting on my blog, I love reading every single one of them! Don't forget to check me out on bloglovin', I will follow you all back, links on the side bar :) xx