Friday 30 May 2014

Update + Guest Writers!

Hi everyone. I've been absent from the blogging world for over a month now, time has literally flown by! I didn't realise until I checked on Blogger that it had been over a month. 
The past month has been hectit! I'd finished my mock exams, only then to be thrown in 3 weeks later to the real exams. They've been so stressful, I've only done 3, now I have 10 to go! I'm glad I'm not like some of my friends who have 20+ because I don't think I could have coped. ;) I'm now on "study leave" which means I only have to go into school on certain days for revision for some subjects, and the rest of the time I can revise at home. So I left school on the 23rd of May and it wasn't as emotional as I thought it would be, it hasn't sunk in yet that I'm going into Sixth Form soon. Scary!! 

I will start to post regular posts again on here, but I just need to get back into the swing of things again! But in the mean time I need you. I'm putting an advert out there for some guest writers for my blog. I don't want to leave my audience for another month so therefore I'd like to give the opportunity to some of you to write a post for my blog. The post can be about anything and everything - I'm not fussy! If you'd like to know more about this then please e-mail me at: makeupyourmindx@gmail.com 

I think this is also a great chance for you to advertise your blog in a different way! I'm looking forward to hearing from you! :)

Lucy x

1 comment:

  1. Life gets busy sometimes and blogging can be but on the back burner. I haven't blogged since Feb - eep, but life just got crazy and I'm barely finding the time to catch up on reading blogs. Good luck on the rest of your exams!

    ☮ ♡ :) melli

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting on my blog, I love reading every single one of them! Don't forget to check me out on bloglovin', I will follow you all back, links on the side bar :) xx