Thursday 12 December 2013

Christmas Essentials

It's coming to that time of the year again, aka my favourite time of the year, yes it's nearly Christmas! I cannot control my excitement and I want to share my excitement with you by doing another Christmas related post! So this is what my Christmas essentials are!




Fairy lights
No christmas or cosy night in is complete without some fairy lights. I have fairy lights around my headboard which you will see in my christmas decoration post later this week. They just give a cute feel to any room.

Christmas films
Watching christmas films is one of the easiest ways to get into the christmas spirit. Ones I highly recommend are Elf and Home Alone 1/2/3. Christmas 24 on sky is a good channel to watch, it's like constant christmassy goodness!

Hot Chocolate
When you're sitting in on a Friday night, watching a christmas movie, there is nothing better than drinking a cup of hot chocolate and stuffing your face with chocolate. Delicious!

Christmassy PJ's/onesie
There are some gorgeous pajamas and onesie's out there to make you feel all snug on a cold winter evening. Primark pj's are the best, I highly recommend them!

Skin care products
Even though in the winter we seem to get lazy and tired, you cannot let your skin suffer. This is why it's a good idea to get moisturisers that keep your skin hydrated during the cold. Not just for your face either, the rest of your body is affected too which is why I recommend the Soap and Glory Righteous Butter.

There you go, there are my Christmas essentials! Do you have any other essentials?



6 comments:

  1. Hi, You have a lovely blog, I was just wondering how you made your button for your blog on the side?

    Abbie xx

    afhblogging.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gah I definitely agree with all your essentials. Elf, Hot choccy and fairy lights-perfect evening in! The soap and glory righteous butter sounds good, my hands are already getting dry in this weather! Lovely post, L xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Saw you're doing the 2014 blogger challenge , me also! Can't wait to read your posts :) I gave you a follow also!

    Natalie xx
    www.nataliecatherine.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. yes I am so excited! I shall follow you :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm definitely going to check out some pyjamas from Primark this weekend. No point in spending money on expensive nightwear!

    IAmLinderella.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. exactly! they have some super cute designs too :)

      Delete

Thank you so much for commenting on my blog, I love reading every single one of them! Don't forget to check me out on bloglovin', I will follow you all back, links on the side bar :) xx