Saturday 16 November 2013

New glasses!

That time of the year has come again when I take the dreaded trip to the opticians, and yet again I have to wear glasses *sigh*.

I don't wear glasses all of the time, just for the computers and looking at the board at school, which is great because I wouldn't like wearing them all the time! The ones I got this year are called "Tash" and they're from Specsavers. They're grey/black/white, I just love them! I can never wear small glasses, they always have to be on the larger size! 


Do you wear glasses?

3 comments:

  1. I love your blog! The glasses really suit you!

    ~ www.brunette-wavez.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have glasses, Like you I only wear them for school (seeing the boards) and I have the same ones you do, they really suit you :)

    ~afhblogging.blogspot.co.uk

    (Just reading all your blog posts) x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting on my blog, I love reading every single one of them! Don't forget to check me out on bloglovin', I will follow you all back, links on the side bar :) xx