Sunday 10 November 2013

British Blogger Selection

Join #BritishBloggerSelection

Hey everyone! This is just a quick random post, but I just contacted Ellie from Little Vintage Camera to see if I could get involved in the British Blogger Selection. Of course she said yes! The aim of this is to get as many British Bloggers together as she can which I think is a lovely idea because in the blogging world you don't really know where people come from! So what's involved? All that you have to do is ask to join, you can do this by contacting Ellie, then each week she will send you an e-mail of a theme for a post. From there you blog about anything related to that theme. 

I really like the whole idea of bringing several different bloggers in Britain together because most of the people you've probably never heard of, so it's a socializing opportunity too. 

To be a part of this all you need to do is check out Ellie's blog.  


4 comments:

Thank you so much for commenting on my blog, I love reading every single one of them! Don't forget to check me out on bloglovin', I will follow you all back, links on the side bar :) xx