Monday 2 September 2013

Introduction

Hello everyone, welcome to our blog! So as we're new to the blogosphere and were a bit sceptical of whether to do it alone or not, we decided to make a joint blog, however we may end up making our own blogs, it depends how well this blog goes!

Our names are Lucy (blonde) and Jasmine (brunette), we're both 15 and live in England. We don't plan to write about things which fall into the same category, we plan to write about a little bit of everything! You should expect quite a few beauty related posts though, because we're girls and we love a bit of beauty! But we shall do our best to mix things up a little. 
Anyway, enough rambling on! We hope you enjoy this blog :-) 

Love Lucy + Jasmine x

If you're reading this post now, then I want to take this oppurtunity to let you know that Jasmine doesn't seem to blog at all on here, so I'm kind of taking this blog as my own :-) - Lucy x

2 comments:

  1. I can't wait to read more of your posts! Best of wishes for a great start :) xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting on my blog, I love reading every single one of them! Don't forget to check me out on bloglovin', I will follow you all back, links on the side bar :) xx