Saturday 21 September 2013

Autumn/Fall Tag!

As it's now Autumn and I've been meaning to do a tag of some sort on here, I thought why not do the Autumn tag?! So let's get to it :-)

Favourite thing about Autumn?
My favourite thing would be the weather, it's not too cold and it's not too hot, it's normally just right so you don't have to layer up loads of clothing and worry about being chilly.

Favourite drink?
My favourite drink would be a hot chocolate, you honestly can't beat a hot drink when the weathers getting cooler. My favourite is the Cadbury hot chocolate

Favourite scent/candle?
I'm honestly not a candle person at all and most of the scents give me a headache so I'm going to have to pass this question! Sorry all you candle lovers out there ;-)

Favourite lipstick?
My favourite lipstick to wear during Autumn would have to be the Rimmel Kate Moss in 001. It's a deep red and looks so good with monochrome clothes.



Go to moisturiser?
My favourite moisturiser of all time, not just in the Autumn is the Simple kind to skin hydrating light moisturiser. It's such an easy and cheap moisturiser and keeps my skin hydrated.




Go to colour for the eyes?
I always go to neutral colours throught all months but I like to make it a bit more smokey during the colder months, I also like plum-purples in the crease for the weekends.

Favourite music/band/singer to listen to?
I don't listen to anything different really, whichever songs and artists are popular at the time! I try to find some calming music if I'm listening to it during school whilst I'm doing school work or homework!

Favourite outfit to wear? (I.e boots and a scarf combo)
I like to wear different things during Autumn, things like thick jumpers and a scarf, a blazer with a pair of converse and jeans, just the normal autumnal clothing, whatever keeps me warm:-)

Autumn treat?
I wouldn't say I buy anything differently, just the essentials for Autumn like a thick warm coat, jumpers, more autumnal coloured nail varnishes, extra DVD's for them cold nights in, things like that!

Favourite place to be?
Without a doubt, I love being on the sofa snuggled under a blanket watching an old movie with a mug of hot chocolate and some popcorn!

So that's me finished with the Autumn tag, if you do this tag please leave a link in the comments so I can check it out and read about your favourite Autumn things!
Lots of love, Lucy x

7 comments:

  1. Cadbury hot chocolate is my favourite too and I love your answer to the last question! :) xx

    adaliascloset.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. glad I'm not the only one!:P thank you :)

      Delete
  2. Simple is such a good range for the face xx And I love your response to the Autumn treat question xx
    Much Love
    http://bohobun.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. definitely is! :) thank you so much x

    ReplyDelete
  4. That lipstick is such a nice colour!!xox
    Libby-Jade
    libbyjade26.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you, I know! it looks a lot brighter on the lips :) xx

      Delete

Thank you so much for commenting on my blog, I love reading every single one of them! Don't forget to check me out on bloglovin', I will follow you all back, links on the side bar :) xx